Can you lose weight with a juice regimen?
It is best to squeeze the juices yourself with the help of a juicer. Slow juicers are particularly recommended, as they juice very gently and the juices therefore have a higher proportion of vitamins, enzymes and secondary plant substances.
A juice detox cure can not only be carried out with the aim of "losing weight", but also for the following purposes:Freshly squeezed juices are not only delicious, they also provide the body with many important vitamins and minerals. But can you also reduce your weight with the help of juices?
First of all, it should be said that permanent weight loss can only be achieved with the help of a change in diet and a lot of exercise (such as jogging, walking, ergometer training or interval training on the cross-trainer ). A juice diet is only the impetus for weight loss.
What is a juice regimen?
With such a cure there is no solid food on the menu, only freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices and water. You drink a 200 ml glass of juice in the morning, at noon and in the evening for a few days (between 3 and 5). You only consume very few calories: about 300 kcal per day, which makes the kilos tumble .
Another reason for weight loss is: The fresh juices help to relieve the entire digestive system . This allows the body to put more energy into the deacidification and detoxification of the organs that it would otherwise need for digestion. An overly acidic body (triggered by poor eating habits, too much refined sugar, too many processed foods, alcohol, etc.) cannot stay healthy, productive and slim in the long term. In order to support the detoxifying effect of a juice treatment, you should also drink enough water so that the toxins can be flushed out better. For a more efficient detox process, it is recommended to do one before breakfast drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice.
- a headache
- Muscle aches
- Hormone fluctuations
- Skin problems
All of these symptoms indicate that the toxins in the body have taken over.
Water fasting vs. Juice diet
Some take a very radical approach to losing weight and completely forego any type of food for a certain period of time as part of a water fasting cure: both solid and liquid. This fasting can lead to a relatively quick weight loss, but the success is often short-lived and afterwards there is a strong yo-yo effect. During water fasting, the body becomes totally starved and has no energy. In this regard, a juice diet differs from a zero diet or the water fasting diet.
A juice regimen with fresh juices can help reduce weight when mainly vegetables are used for the preparation, such as celery, cucumber, kale, white cabbage, tomatoes, spinach, lemon, ginger, parsley and mint , and fewer fruits. These combinations are very suitable for example for losing weight:
- Spinach-cucumber-zucchini juice
- Tomato-parsley juice
- Kale-spinach-kiwi-green-apples juice
Are smoothies and juices with a lot of pulp also suitable for a juice regimen?
In contrast to clear juices, smoothies or juices with a lot of pulp are not suitable for a juice regimen because they contain too many fibers and roughage, which force the digestive system to work again. The effect of relieving the digestion does not occur.
What should you watch out for in a juice diet?
- What is important is the day of relief before the juice regimen : the day before you should avoid stimulants such as alcohol and coffee and only consume light foods such as fruit, vegetables and rice.
- A juice diet is not suitable as a permanent form of nutrition and should only be limited to a few days (3 or 5) . After all, the body also needs protein and fats to stay healthy. The cure should therefore be viewed as a kind of time-out for the body and digestion. Nevertheless, the healthy juices can still be integrated into everyday life in smaller quantities after the juice diet and incorporated into a balanced nutrition plan. This helps reduce the toxins in the body, which gives it more energy. The additional energy can be used excellently for sporting activities.
- If you want to reduce your weight with the help of a juice regimen, you should especially consume vegetable juices or juices made from green leafy vegetables. If you only drink fruit juices, it can happen that the body is provided with too much energy in the form of fructose during a juice regimen. Weight loss is difficult to achieve this way. Green juices, on the other hand, are rich in valuable minerals and hardly contain any calories. To improve the taste, however, an apple or carrots can be added to the juices, which give off a little sweetness, such as in a beetroot-carrot-apple juice.
- You shouldn't do intense sports during a juice diet, because the body needs more protein and carbohydrates when exercising intensely. However, walks and yoga are good types of exercise.
- After the juice diet, you should not continue to eat as before (i.e. a lot of sugar and ready meals and meals that are too large overall), but change your diet. Otherwise the well-known yo-yo effect occurs.
- You should also consult a doctor before starting a juice diet, because in pregnancy , while breastfeeding and with diabetics, for example, different rules apply than for healthy people. There are also a few things to consider when juicing for toddlers . People with heart problems or a weak immune system should avoid such a detox treatment.
Probiotics May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat.
Probiotics may reduce the number of calories you absorb from food. They also affect hormones and proteins related to appetite and fat storage. They may also reduce inflammation, which can drive obesity.
Studies have found that certain strains of the Lactobacillus family can help you lose weight and belly fat.
In one study, eating yogurt with Lactobacillus fermentum or Lactobacillus amylovorus reduced body fat by 3–4% over a 6-week period.
Another study of 125 overweight dieters investigated the effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus supplements on weight loss and weight maintenance (20Trusted Source).
During a 3-month study period, the women taking the probiotics lost 50% more weight compared to the group taking a dummy pill (placebo). They also continued to lose weight during the weight maintenance phase of the study.
What is Thunb Fermented Probiotics Juice?
To close the gap between humans and nature by producing Nature-driven products that embody our less-is-more, clean-is-green, high-quality standards.
Thunb have the cleanest ingredients in the industry. They will NEVER add anything to their products that is harmful to your body or the environment. Their high-quality standard is unmatched. They make everything from scratch with the finest ingredients. They are unwilling to compromise your health for money or time.
We now know that those beneficial micro organisms help create and support a diverse ecosystem in your gut, promoting better digestion, more absorption of nutrition and a boosted immune system.
Thunb probiotics juice made with natural fruit wild fermentation techniques, it is rich in potassium and antioxidants, and simply delicious. And not only probiotics, but also combine juice regimen in this health loose weight drinks. A single sterile bag is easy to take with your busy work or study. It’s very good for some people want to try juice regimen, but you do not have enough time to do it.
In summary, thumb probiotics juice is a great way to detoxify the body and provide initial weight loss. It is also a good introduction to a sustainable change in diet. However, permanent weight loss depends solely on your daily eating habits and your post-juice diet lifestyle. Incorporate more exercise, cook with fresh ingredients, eat less sugar and completely do without ready-made products - this is the only way to ensure that a successful beginning remains successful in the long term.